AP Director Hong Jin will present AP's recent research findings in the pharmaceutical industry.
Analytic Partners will host a Web seminar, sponsored by the Pharmaceutical Council of The DMA. At this seminar, AP Director Hong Jin will present our recent research findings in the pharmaceutical industry. Below are the details for this event:
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Mix Modeling & ROI Assessment, April 24, 2008 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM (US Eastern Time)
- This seminar will address marketing mix modeling application in Pharmaceutical promotion response assessment. Particular topics will include:
- Pharmaceutical marketing promotion channels
- Correlation among pharmaceutical marketing activities
- Impact of missing marketing activities on Detailing ROI assessment
- Simulation results
- Marketing mix modeling approach
Some of the topics that attendees will learn about include:
- Why ROI bias exists in some most common Detailing effectiveness analyses and models
- The appropriate analytical approach to measuring promotion, and the best framework to measure pharmaceutical marketing ROI
- How to build a promotion response model to generate ROI numbers matching actual sales, revenue, and profit performance
- How to assess individual marketing activity ROIs using marketing mix modeling results
- Advanced marketing mix modeling approaches and solutions tailored to pharma
For more details on this event, please visit The DMA Registration page for this event.
Analytic Partners is a global supplier of custom analytics providing innovative solutions for business problems involving ROI and the creation of competitive advantage. Focus areas include Marketing Mix Modeling, Segmentation, Loyalty Analysis, Predictive Modeling, and Data Mining.