Our calendars are packed over the next few months and we wanted to share with you where we will be. If you are attending any of these events, we'd love to talk with you about how an adaptive approach to measurement and marketing can help you go farther.
- 2017 ANA Masters of Marketing Conference
- October 4-7th 2017 - Orlando FL
- By any measure, the ANA Masters of Marketing Conference is the industry’s premier annual event, attracting more than 2,500 attendees. For three days, a who’s who of CMOs and other industry movers and shakers will share their remarkable stories of mastering brands and driving results in ways that didn’t even seem possible a few years ago.
- CEO Nancy Smith and SVP Tom O'Sullivan will be representing AP at this event
- Attribution Accelerator 2017
- October 12th 2017 - New York
- Attribution Accelerator is a unique forum designed and curated entirely by industry experts to quicken the pace of innovation, fortify the science, and galvanize the industry toward new solutions. Be a part of the future of marketing measurement.
- CEO Nancy Smith will be moderating a panel at 2:30pm on: Fit For Purpose: Fitting The Modeling Technique To The Marketing Purpose
- Incite Brand Marketing Summit East
- October 24-25th - New York
- CMOs and marketing leaders from over 45 innovative brands map out the future of marketing in NYC.
- Analytic Partners is a silver sponsor
- CEO Nancy Smith will be presenting on Adaptive Measurement.
- Digital Marketing for Financial Services Summit
- Nov 14-15th - New York
- Adopt cutting edge tactics from leading innovators to differentiate your financial brand. Your one-stop event for digitally-focused financial services marketers.
- Analytic Partners is a gold sponsor
- EVP Maggie Merklin will be presenting on Adaptive Measurement on Nov 14, 1:15pm
- New Marketing Tech Summit
- Nov 8th - Hamburg, Germany
- This event presents the latest approaches, the smartest people and the most innovative technologies.
- Managing Director Achim Schoeneich will be representing Analytic Partners at this event
- ARF: Women in Analytics
- Nov 28th - New York
- Get ready to be inspired, connect with your peers, and be motivated to thrive!
- Maggie Merklin, Preeti Mehta and Katie deGorter will be representing Analytic Partners at this event
Please let us know if you want to meet up at any of these events. Hope to see you on the road!
Let's transform your business.
Analytic Partners can help your business adapt.Talk to an expert