Media fragmentation is increasing, the digital space is constantly evolving, and multi-screen interactions are changing consumer behavior
Marketers face the challenge of deciphering the role of each channel in the consumer purchase decision. Managing marketing in silos is no longer effective. Consumers are exposed to multiple online and offline channels and interact with Paid, Owned and Earned Media, often across multiple devices (computers, tablets, mobile). In order to optimize marketing spending, the individual impact or ROI of each channel needs to be understood in relation to the role it played in the consumer buying decision and the complete path to conversion.
Our Multi-Touch Attribution service provides a full view of ROI, including online and offline interactions. Our unified approach leverages the benefits of holistic measurement from marketing mix modeling and provides marketers guidance on both strategic and tactical decisions. It allows for optimal cross-channel spend allocation (e.g. Search vs. Display vs. TV vs. Social vs. Promotions, etc.), and in-depth recommendations within each channel (e.g. Search by keyword, Banner by site, creative, size, etc.)
Overall Sales Contributions
Digital Sales Contributions
Detailed Digital Attribution
% of Total Sales Driven by Tactic
% of Digital Sales Driven by Tactic
% of Digital Sales Driven by Tactic & Execution
Analytic Partners’ Multi-Touch Attribution Analysis delivers accurate credit to each media channel
Analytic Partners’ Multi-Touch Attribution solution involves innovative modeling that directly integrates comprehensive Marketing Mix Models with Digital Attribution insights. Our unified marketing impact approach delivers a complete view of the customer path to conversion, while providing a big picture view of the interactions across channels and the influence that they have on each other. This allows for accurate attribution; eliminating double counting due to ‘last click’ or isolated channel measurement.
Our Multi-Touch Attribution models apply a sophisticated algorithmic approach. Models are data-driven and custom-built for the defined project scope, data availabiity, and client-specific business objectives. The selection and mixture of specific modeling techniques are adapted to best meet individual business goals. By incorporating all possible drivers, including online and offline media, other marketing, and external factors such as seasonality and competitive actions, we are able to effectively capture the true drivers of ‘incremental’ sales and other business KPIs.
Unlike other solutions, our unified marketing impact approach delivers the ‘incremental’ ROI of each channel in the context of the full marketing mix. This allows for more meaningful recommendations on the optimal expenditures for each channel and opportunities to achieve higher ROI, increased share, and improved sales, revenue and profit.
We answer your questions:
- How much is each channel impacting sales?
- What is the optimal spend allocation across our online and offline marketing channels?
- How is our offline marketing impacting online, and vice versa?
- What is the optimal timing of activities, given factors such as cross-channel synergies, seasonality, and competitive tactics?
- Are there any opportunities to improve execution by market/region, by customer segment?
- What is the role of PR, Sponsorships and Word of Mouth in the decision process?
- What is the ROI by different match types (Exact/Phrase/Broad)?
- What are the most efficient Display Ad formats, websites, and sizes?
- How effective and efficient are our retargeting efforts?
- What are the marginal returns on our investments?
- What is the optimal number of ad exposures?
- What is the frequency cap by partner?
The technology, the interface, AND the consulting support to make Attribution actionable
The evolving media landscape generates a wealth of granular data. While this detailed data provides significant opportunities, it also presents challenges due to its size, disparity, and disorganization. Analytic Partners’ digital and cross channel attribution platform, Introspect, leverages scalable data integration technologies and innovative algorithmic models to deliver accurate cross-media attribution. Ongoing, automated data refreshes provide marketers with the ability to extract clear and actionable insights in real-time.
A SaaS complement to our Multi-touch Attribution services, GPS Enterprise – Introspect provides marketers with access to a full cross-channel attribution of their sales or other KPIs including all offline and online media, and external drivers.
Dynamic infographics and intelligent call-outs deliver clear insights without the need to manually navigate through massive amounts of data. Our unique approach provides deeper insight into the complex customer journey by taking into account the behavioral decision-making process across various stages of the conversion funnel.
The ultra-fast access to customer level information enables marketers to run scenarios and view their data and attribution model results in real-time, and more importantly, at the right time.
Core features include:
- Segmentation – Create multiple segments of your customer base using comprehensive selection criteria, then compare and contrast segment response and attributes to identify targeting opportunities
- Incremental ROI – View Incremental ROI of your cross channel marketing mix with a deep dive into digital advertising efficiency at various levels (partner, campaign size, placement, etc.)
- Scenario Planning – Plan and simulate investment for the next campaign to optimize against various KPIs (ROI, reach, conversions, etc.)
- Frequency Analysis – Understand marginal response and view frequency cap recommendations and the scale of advertising wastage at a micro level of investment
- Dashboard Builder – Use the data mining function to build your own charts and publish to a ready-made dashboard. Data mining function enables the user to build custom charts based on multiple view, chart types, dimensions and segments.
Introspect can be leveraged for both ecommerce and offline industries where digital advertising is an integral part of the marketing mix. Results can be integrated with digital planning platforms to inform spending decisions, test and learn, and ultimately to drive positive sales results.