By filling in a contact form on our website (analyticparters.com) or other sites owned by Analytic Partners, you agree and accept that we may gather, process, store and/or use the personal data submitted in accordance with the rules set forth below.
By giving your consent to us, you also retain the right to have your personal data rectified, to be forgotten and/or to be erased.
Personal Information We May Collect
Our website generally collects your personally identifiable information when you choose to communicate with us and you voluntarily submit your information through any of our websites. If you choose to communicate with us through our website or via e-mail, you will need to provide us personally identifiable information for us to be able to respond to you. We collect your personally identifiable information in order to communicate back to you and to accommodate any of your requests.
To be able to use certain areas and features of the Site, specifically requested by you, we may require you provide us with information that identifies you personally. This information may include:
- Your name
- Your company name
- Your email address
- Telephone number
When we collect your personal information in order to fulfil your request to receive information in electronic format. You are given an option to consent for further communication and to consent to the use of your personal information to accommodate your request. You will be given an opportunity to unsubscribe from the receipt of Analytic Partners information in electronic format on each occasion that we contact you by email. Or by visiting https://analyticpartners.com/opt-out/
We also collect non-personally identifiable information when you access and use our website. We log each visitor’s domain and IP address automatically including the device that is being used to visit the site. We use this information for website usage analytics. We do not link the information logged automatically by such means with personally identifiable data.
We will never sell or share your personal information to any persons or organizations except when required by law for the investigation of illegal or criminal actives, the exercise of legal rights or in defense against any legal claims, or otherwise.
- What information is collected
- We collect information related to the job such as name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number
- Details of qualifications, skills, experience and employment history
- How information is collected & stored
- The information is collected in a variety of ways. For example, data will be collected via application forms, CVs or resumes, cover letter, collected through interviews or other forms of assessment. We may also collect personal data about you from third parties, such as references supplied by former employers. We will seek information from third parties only once a job offer to you has been made and will inform you that we are doing so. All personal information will be stored in our Applicant Tracking System and IT systems (for emailing only).
- How we use the information
- The information collected will be used to assess suitability for the position you applied for.
- Retention of your data
- Your personal information will be retained for no longer than is necessary for assessment of suitability for the role in which you applied for.
Purposes of processing and legal basis
The principal purpose of collecting your personal data is to offer you a safe, optimum, efficient and personalized experience. To this end, you agree and accept that we may use your personal data to:
- provide our services and facilitate performance, including verifications relating to you;
- resolve any problems so as to improve the use of our site and services;
- personalize, assess, and improve our services, content and materials;
- analyses the volume and history of your use of our services;
- inform you about our services and/or promotional offers;
- comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
We use the personal data submitted to us only in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation.
For our clients, we process your personal data for the performance of the contract between us to provide our services.
For our thought-leadership content and marketing material sign ups, we process your personal data based on the express consent you provide for this specific purpose.
Your data protection rights
In accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) you have a right of access, correction and removal of your personal data which you may exercise by sending us a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your requests will be processed within 30 days. We may require that your request be accompanied by a photocopy of proof of identity or authority.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You can configure your browser to stop accepting new cookies, to notify you when you a new cookie is received, and to disable existing cookies. You may change your cookie settings at any time. If you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to use of all our website features.
To view more information regarding cookie settings please visit:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx
For Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?answer=95647
For Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
For Apple Safari 5: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
Online Advertising We Use
We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise trigger across the Internet. AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of the Analytic Partners website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. THIS COOKIE DOES NOT IN ANYWAY IDENTIFY YOU OR GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER The cookie is used to say “This person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page.” Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
If you do not wish to participate in our Google AdWords Remarketing, you can opt out by visiting Google’s Ads Preferences Manager
How We Protect Personally Identifiable Information
We have implemented policies and practices, including the use of firewalls and other security measures on our servers, to protect the personal information that we have under our control, consistent with applicable privacy and security law. These security measures are designed to prevent unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, or accidental loss of data.
How and When We Use and/or Share Personally Identifiable Information
By submitting information, including personally identifiable information, to our website, you:
(i) consent to our use and disclosure of such information in any manner permitted by law, and
(ii) acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy, confidentiality, or privilege in it.
Specifically, but without limitation, you consent that any information you submit to us, and to other third-parties over the website, may be collected, used, shared, sold, or disclosed to:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you information or publications that you request, to register you for events, etc.
- to send you updates and mailings relating to materials or events that we think may be of interest to you, in accordance with applicable law.
- to keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, if you contact us through the website, and to use such information and correspondence to respond to you.
- to send you administrative information, including information regarding the website and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- for our internal business purposes, such as improving or modifying our websites and operating and expanding our business activities.
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
(a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
(b) to comply with legal process;
(c) to respond to requests from public or government authorities, including public or government authorities outside your country of residence;
(d) to enforce our terms and conditions;
(e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
(f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of our affiliates, you or others; or
(g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Because this website is operated from the United States, if you submit information through our website from a location outside the United States, it will automatically be transmitted to us in the United States. By clicking the “submit” button at the relevant part of the site where you offer your information in return for information, goods, products and services, you consent to such transfer. Note that you are under no obligation to agree to this. If you are located outside the United States and do not want your personal information to be transferred to the United States, please do not provide us with such information.
Data Retention Periods
Analytic Partners collects your personal data for the requirements of carrying out its contractual obligations as well as information about how and when you use our services and we retain this data in active databases, log files or other types of files so long as you use our services.
Analytic Partners only stores your data for the time needed to provide to you our services (unless otherwise required by law).
Email Opt Out
If you wish to opt out of email communication or update your preferences, please submit a request though the form at https://analyticpartners.com/opt-out/
Effective Date and Policy Modifications
If you have any questions, or if you want to update the personal information you have provided to us, or if you need further information concerning our website policies and practices, please contact our Vice President, Marketing at email@example.com. You may also send a letter to Joe LaSala, Vice President, Marketing, Analytic Partners, 360 Lexington Ave, 17FL, New York, NY 10017, USA.