Analytic Partners and P&G will be presenting insights developed through their partnership over the years in scaling market research globally.
Analytic Partners and P&G will be presenting insights developed through their partnership over the years in scaling market research globally at The Market Research Event on Oct 18-21, 2009 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Representing AP will be Mike Menkes, Senior Director, and representing P&G will be Greg Rogers, global leader of Innovation and Development for Consumer & Market Knowledge at P&G.
The title and description of this session is as follows:
- Marketing Research Momentum: The Scale Effect of Leveraging Global and Cross-Category ROI Research.
- Return on investment insights are often consolidated across countries and businesses to generate meta-learnings. Is it possible to take this thinking a step further to drive even more powerful business intelligence? A rigorous approach to research and innovative reapplication has the capability to generate synergistic impacts leading to profound insights. Harnessing the power of scale has enormous revenue potential which we will discuss and explore further.
- Can we determine what factors drive ROI?
- Are there untapped opportunities for growth in our business?
- What is the relationship between equity, sales, and ROI?
In addition to the presentation, Analytic Partners will host a booth at the conference to answer any questions and provide materials to attendees.
Analytic Partners is a global supplier of custom analytics and software providing innovative solutions for business problems involving ROI and the creation of competitive advantage. Focus areas include Marketing Mix Modeling, Predictive Modeling, Forecasting and Planning, and Marketing Optimization.