Nancy Smith will discuss key findings from Analytic Partners landmark study on word of mouth marketing (WOM)
On May 1, 2015, President & CEO Nancy Smith, alongside research partners Keller Fay Group and Converseon, will present key findings from Analytic Partners landmark study, "Return on WOM" at T.A.L.K. Social New York. The presentation with be followed by a panel discussion joined by PepsiCo, Discovery Communications, House Party, and Ogilvy & Mather.
The WOMMA sponsored presentation and panel will explore and answer marketer questions on WOM, including:
- How much of a brand’s sales are driven by WOM?
- Does WOM amplify marketing and, if so, by how much?
- How do the impacts of online and offline WOM compare?
- What are the best practices for including WOM in marketing mix models?
- How do WOM and paid impression compare in their power to drive sales?
To register, visit T.A.L.K. Social NY. For more background on WOMMA and WOM, see our previous post, "Leading Social and Analytics Companies Announce New Partnership to Help Brands 'Crack the Code' on the Value of Social Media and WOM Marketing."