Paid Search is a central part of many brands’ digital strategy and budget. It has the advantage of being able to directly reach individuals who are expressing current intent and interest in a product, category or topic. Each quarter the ROI Genome team will look into different aspects of marketing, advertising and what drives return on investment. In ROI Genome Report: Paid Search Intelligence we look at paid search and dig into the drivers for return on marketing investment within this important digital channel.
Our data shows us that the ROI on SEM ranges widely across and within industries. So, this begs the question: Why? Why are ROIs so different, even within the same category? This report dives into the factors that influence paid search ROI and actionable insights to improve return on search spend. Download the report and learn about:
- Competitive factors and ROI
- Effects of pricing and consideration level
- Brand vs. generic keywords
- How to differentiate mobile search ads
- How e-commerce intersects with paid search ROI
- The synergies of other channels with search advertising
- Dangers of last-click attribution
This report is the next in a series of ROI Genome reports, including: ROI Genome: 2017 Marketing Intelligence Report and ROI Genome Report: Halo Effects in Portfolio Advertising. Download this report to learn how to make the most of your SEM efforts.